SCREEN-L Archives

August 1996, Week 4

From:
Tigress202 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tigress202 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 1996 06:38:17 -0400
Maybe this is a little premature of me, but I'm so interested in acting!
I'm going to  wait until I'm out of school before I try to make a career
of it.  I just really don't think acting is something you get into, you
either have it or you don't.  You can be born acting, real life situations
or not.  What do you think?