SCREEN-L Archives

July 1996, Week 4

From:
Shawn Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 1996 08:15:33 -0700
As the author of "King of Comedy:  The Life and Art of Jerry Lewis" (St.
Martin's, 1996) and a web design professional, I can assure you that you
haven't missed a Jerry page:  There is simply none out there.

As to why, I can only give the same answer I give journalists who ask why my
book was the first full-scale life of Lewis ever written and the first book
of any sort about him in English since 1973:  It's a bit like hugging a
porcupine!

Best,

Shawn Levy

>It is hard for me to accept the fact that there is no Web Page for Jerry
>Lewis.  I have found Dino, I have found Sinatra and Sammy.  There is even an
>MDA page with a message from Jerry.  Does anyone know if I have missed a Jerry
>Lewis Web page somehow?  Perhaps I should look under rec.travel.france.  If
>you have any info about a "Web Page" please E-me..  GINZY
>
>----
>To signoff SCREEN-L, e-mail [log in to unmask] and put SIGNOFF SCREEN-L
>in the message.  Problems?  Contact [log in to unmask]

     Shawn Levy     | "Sympathy isn't what I'm after, I'm basically
                    |  almost happy, God in all His wisdom knows that at heart
 [log in to unmask]  I'm really not complaining...."