SCREEN-L Archives

July 1996, Week 3

Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 1996 17:44:16 EDT
Time sure does fly when you're having fun.

I've been asked to revised my paper "Ultimately We Are All Outsiders:
The Ethics of Documentary Filming" originally published in JOURNAL OF
UNIVERSITY FILM ASSOCIATION 28(Winter, 1976)1:21-30 and reprinted in
other places, including Alan Rosenthal's anthology NEW CHALLENGES FOR
DOCUMENTARY (1988).

I've been more-or-less keeping up with relevant published material and
occasional viewing of films.  Nevertheless there are gaps (many).

I'd appreciate any suggestions for films to view or papers to read.

This message is being posted to the lists named above which I monitor
regularly.  Send any comments to a list or to me.

Thanks,
Cal Pryluck, Radio-Television-Film, Temple University, Philadelphia
<[log in to unmask]>  <[log in to unmask]>

      SCREENsite -- A Film/TV-studies site on the World Wide Web
      URL:http://www.sa.ua.edu/SCREENsite/