SCREEN-L Archives

July 1996, Week 2

From:
Gina Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 14:51:06 -0700
I am compiling information for a research paper on the topic:
 "Computer Technology: Changing the Film Industry" (past, present, and future).
        I have had some trouble finding good links and resources to use for my
 paper.
Most of what I find has just a little useable information and mostly just
 advertising or
informing the reader about their particular company or service. I need to find
 some
informative places to find information and if anyone may have
        I want to cover the many types of 'computer technology' and how they
 impact our
world of 'Film'. Where did each of the major types originate? What year was
 it? What
are the latest improvements to 'Film' that have come from 'Computer Technology'?
Also, I would like to include some of the improvements/developements, that
 people feel
computers may make, in the near future.
        Please reply soon. I need to find many sources, that I can document,
 with good,
complete information on this topic.

Thank You,
G Riley