SCREEN-L Archives

June 1996, Week 4

From:
Gloria Monti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 1996 15:25:48 -0400
        This is my second call for subscription to the Godard discussion
list. We have about 60 members ranging from Ph.D candidates who
are writing their dissertation on Godard, to 12 graders, to chairs
of CompLit departments. The discussions are lively as well as
informative.
        Please, join.

godard-list on [log in to unmask]

   GODARD-LIST is an open, unmoderated discussion list regarding
   film director Jean-Luc Godard. The list is designed for persons
   studying, researching, writing, teaching, thinking, talking, gossiping,
   dreaming, making films, and ultimately loving all things Godardian.
   Discussion, therefore, is invited regarding the study of Uncle Jean's
   work, his ongoing impact on cinema, and his many disciples/imitators.

   To subscribe, send the following command in the BODY of your
   message to [log in to unmask]:

      subscribe godard-list yourfirstname yourlastname

   For example:

      subscribe godard-list Gloria Monti

   Owner: Gloria Monti [log in to unmask]