SCREEN-L Archives

June 1996, Week 3

Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 1996 09:15:23 -0500
Forwarded by Jeremy Butler.  For information, contact Concha Barral

Subject: San Sebastian International Film Festival
Author:  Concha Barral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    6/15/96 11:45 AM

Dear webmaster

We're proud to announce you that the new version of the official web
server for the San Sebastian International Film Festival is now up and
running on a new location. Please take note of the change of URL to
reflect it on your own pages.

http://www.ddnet.es/san_sebastian_film_festival

This new server not only includes information about San Sebastian and
the Festival itself, and an advance of the programme for the next
edition (to be held next September *), but also information about all
of the movies and people that has been in the Festival next year. We
plan to grow this section with technical data and sinopsys of movies
that has been proyected on other editions.

As a sneak preview on the future of this exciting server, we can tell
you that we're preparing a special version of the site to be opened
before and during the Festival dates, with even more information about
the stars that will be there with us, as well as the interesting
exhibitions we're planning, including, but not limited to, the most
complete up-to-date exhibition of Tod Browning's films. In addition we
plan to publish in Internet an electronic version of the Festival's
daily.

We look forward to see you on our new site. If you pass by, don't
forget to send us a note telling what you think about our work, and
how we can improve it!

Sincerely,

the team
abstrakt, s.l.
Blenders of good sites since 1995

For any communication related with the organizational aspects of the
Festival, the official address is
For any message related to the technical aspects of the server, our
address is

* If you want to know the exact dates for this edition of the San
Sebastian International Film Festival, you can find them on our new
server. ;-)