SCREEN-L Archives

May 1996, Week 3

From:
Mark Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 1996 23:12:24 -0800
>I personally loved this movie.  My ? is who directed it and is he planning on
>making any other films?  Also, please include any info you have about the
>coming of this movie and the director.
>thanks-JEnny

Kevin Smith is the Director.
He followed this film with "Mallrats" starring Shannon Doherty.  It did not
fair well with critics or box office.  Nevertheless, he is currently
working on another film which I don't remember the title.
He is featured in many interviews in John Pierson's book "Spike, Mike,
Slakers, and Dykes."

Sincerely,

Mark Allen
Xantherboy