SCREEN-L Archives

May 1996, Week 3

Date:
Sun, 19 May 1996 21:42:32 GMT
I wondered if anyone knew, or could think of where I could find,
information on a series of shots contained within Drifters?

It's the underwater sequence, with shoals of herring being
attacked by dogfish.  Looks like tank work to my eye, but
I'd kinda like some proof.

I don't need general info, like the Stirling address.  I'm
looking for either a specific reference, or a named individual
to ask!

Thanks.

--
Morgan