SCREEN-L Archives

May 1996, Week 2

From:
Renato Tonelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 1996 11:29:27 -0400
A few of my students have purchase the camera.  The quality of the lens is
not very high and it does have its share of mechanical problems.  It jams all
too frequently.   Some have been luckier with it than others; I suspect that
operator errors are to account for most of the problems.

Renato Tonelli
Hunter College