SCREEN-L Archives

April 1996, Week 4

From:
Mark Boardman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 1996 22:08:20 +0100
This is my first posting to this group, so if it's is outside the remit of
the group, please let me know.

I'm looking for any references to academic work that has been done on the
works of British TV playwright Dennis Potter. I've had a few suggestions
following a request I put out on the Film Theory list at Jefferson; but the
picture I'm getting is that precious little research has been done on
Potter.

Any help would be appreciated. Apologies if you've read this request via
another group.

Mark Boardman

Mark Boardman
Internet: [log in to unmask]
CIS: 100536,715
Fax: (UK) (0171) 919 6047 (Remote Fax Mailbox)

'What I choose to do is a matter of life and death
to me, but I don't choose to explain it. I'm more
interested in undermining whatever impressions people
have of me.' Declan McManus 1978