SCREEN-L Archives

April 1996, Week 1

From:
Ryan W Blank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 17:41:02 -0500
Don't the credits say SYMBOL played the part of "Guy Getting Shot in the Back
While Running Away From the Car That Was Turned Over in the Ditch"?

We never see this character's face, and I don't remember that character
wearing high heels, so --- who knows?

Regardless, I liked him better in Purple Rain.