SCREEN-L Archives

March 1996, Week 5

From:
Jesse Kalin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 09:18:18 -0400
There are a number of pregnant women in Bergman's films, usually obviously
so: probably "Secrets of Women", also "Brink of Life", "Winter Light",
(also maybe "Summer with Monica" or "The Virgin Spring").

What about "The L-shaped room", which I can't remember clearly enough?

Jesse Kalin
Vassar College