SCREEN-L Archives

March 1996, Week 3

From:
Denis Simard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 19:03:40 -0500
Hello,

Does anyone know whether Flaherty was alone when he shot Nanook or if he was
accompanied with an operator? And did he had one or two cameras with him?
I'm sorry if these are obvious questions, I know there's a lot of
litterature on Nanook, but I have nothing at hand at present and I need
those informations as soon as possible. Thanks to anybody who can help me on
that!

DENIS SIMARD               |      [log in to unmask]
                           |      http://mistral.ere.umontreal.ca:9091/
Litterature comparee       |      Tel:  (514) 271-4136
Universite de Montreal     |      Fax:  (514) 343-2393