SCREEN-L Archives

November 1995, Week 5

From:
Cam Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 10:02:55 -0600
I was under the impression that this series was in ten parts, but I just
recently saw another part that was not amongst the original ten.  The one I
saw was called "Writing/Thinking about Film".  It contained interviews with
E. Ann Kaplan, J. Hoberman, and John Sayles talking about different
elements of the Fritz Lang film SCARLET STREET.  Instead of being the
typical hour long episode, it ran only 30 minutes.  Does anyone know how
many parts to this series there are?  I would be curious to see the others
beyond the first ten.

Thanks,

Cam

Cam Williams