SCREEN-L Archives

November 1995, Week 1

From:
Carol Slingo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 1995 11:46:34 -0600
I watched DREAM LOVER (the James Spader one) (with growing irritation) all the
 way to the end and was
interested to discover that the ending is the same as that of one of my
favorite Indian films, Lenin Raajendran's THE SCRIPTURES. Story different,
same ending. Any of you who've seen DREAM LOVER--can you tell me if the ending
has been used anywhere else? Must have been... my mind is a blank. I'd
appreciate other titles.

Carol Slingo