SCREEN-L Archives

October 1995, Week 3

From:
David Ezell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 1995 12:52:55 -0400
I suppose that depends on the project.  Anything with David O. Selznick's
name was inevitably cast in his mold.  That can be especially interesting
when the director is of the caliber of George Cukor (Gone With the Wind)
or Alfred Hitchcock (Rebecca).  However, Selznick is the exception, not
the rule.