SCREEN-L Archives

October 1995, Week 1

From:
liz weis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 22:39:06 EDT
Thanks to you all for your (correct) advice and kind offers re Midnight
Ramble. The first replier was Arthur Knight who phoned with Pearl Bowser's
number. Pearl is lending me a copy. When I get the definitive answer
about how to buy it when I see her Thursday I'll post that info, as she
says the distributor has changed. I do recommend the film, as it is hard
for students to appreciate a Micheaux film out of context. Thanks, liz
weis, cuny