SCREEN-L Archives

September 1995, Week 4

From:
Yang Gao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 1995 14:40:21 CDT
    I' m teaching college TV production courses. Hope to get some
information on videos that can be used for TV production class,
especially video in editing techniques, ENG news gothering,
lighting, and so on. Any lead and referrals (titles and sources) will be greatly
appreciated. Please reply to my email address directly. Thanks!

Lena