SCREEN-L Archives

August 1995, Week 2

From:
"(Lanny Cotler)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 1995 23:26:46 -0400
Re: "a good source for finding a list of the top-paid, most popular
contemporary male actorsx"

I'd ask PR at SAG. I'd ask someone at Variety and Hollywood Reporter.

I'd love to know why you're wanting to know. And if you find the list, I'd be
curious for curiosity's sake.

Addendumary question: I'm searching for a list of 70+ male leading men actors
who still have that certain something to excite. I have to cast a film which
requires one.

L. Cotler
"The Earthling"