SCREEN-L Archives

August 1995, Week 2

Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 1995 19:43:36 EDT
Can anyone help?  Reply to Zoe Beloff.  thanks, cal

Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 13:36:29 -0400
Sender: Visual Communications Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
From: Zoe Beloff <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Video Godard
To: Multiple recipients of list VISCOM <[log in to unmask]>

I was wondering if anyone might know where I could rent tapes by Jean Luc
Godard for my class. I don't mean videotapes of his films but work he
created in video. I'm particularly interested in his "Histoire(s) du
Cinema" series but would certainly consider other tapes.

If anyone has any information, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Zoe Beloff
Bard College