SCREEN-L Archives

July 1995, Week 5

From:
Bohdan Nebesio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 1995 10:47:50 -0600
A database on the subject of "Canada and Canadians in Feature Films" has
been compiled at the University of Guelph in Ontario, Canada. The project
was under way two years ago when I was consulted about some entries. It
was then coordinated by Ian K. Easterbrook and dealt with portrayals of
Canada and Canadians around the world. I do not know if the project has
been completed by now. I can supply addresses of the people involved
(snail-mail) to those interested.

Bohdan Y. Nebesio
University of Alberta