SCREEN-L Archives

July 1995, Week 5

From:
Donald Larsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 1995 12:14:10 -0600
Murray requests:
"To mix hunger with gratitude:  I'm still looking--and still nobody has
responded--for VHS of the BBC production PLAYING SHAKESPEARE with John
Barton and the Royal Shakespeare Co.  Is it available?"

If you mean the 10-tape series made in 1982, it came to our library via
Films for the Humanties (now Films for the Humanities and Sciences):

PO Box 2053
Princeton, NJ 08543-2053

Toll-free number: 1-800-257-5126.

Good luck!