SCREEN-L Archives

July 1995, Week 2

From:
Patrick Schuckmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:58:25 +0200
I am currently writing my M.A. thesis on the MTV series THE REAL WORLD
and discussing it in terms of genre, fiction/reality and character. In my
introduction I would like to mention some of the other "real life series"
that were broadcast in several European countries in the past few years. I
still need some production dates (year, Channel, how many episodes,
length, prod./dir. etc.) for the British LIVING
SOAP, the Norwegian 8 1/2 and an Italian series that is currently being
broadcast and any information about other series similar to the REAL WORLD.
Is someone able to help me? I would really appreciate it.
Patrick