SCREEN-L Archives

June 1995, Week 4

From:
Glenda Metz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 1995 23:36:35 -0400
From my standpoint, I enjoyed the first one the best simply because it was in
New York, the people were interesting, and, of course, it was the first one.
 The San Francisco one I enjoyed second best simply because the majority of
roommates seemed like decent, empathic people except Puck, Rachel and Jo
(who, from my seat appeared self-serving, egomaniaical (sp?) and just plain
rude. Pedro, Pam, Judd, and Mo appeared (either for "real" or just for the
sake of posterity) diplomatic, hard-working and genuinely concerned about one
another's opinions and, most importantly, feelings. Puck, Rachel and Jo,
well, let's just say I think they've stirred up some bad karma with the way
they treated their fellow "roomies".