SCREEN-L Archives

June 1995, Week 4

From:
Missy Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 1995 11:36:04 -0600
If I've missed something aabout the Broaadcasting & Cablediscussion I'm
sorry...
but currently I'm out of the country.. aand I wanted to respond based on
something that Peter Gershon said about the go getters reaading the
magaazie and the other 788% of students not.

In my basic and advanced video production classes I haave the students read
10 aaraticles from different trade journals (B&C is one) and then submit an
anotated bibliograaphy of the articles read. This woks on their writing
skills aas well as making them keep up with current issues.

Sorry about the multiple characters... but the keyboaard here is weird!
And the net connection is iffy.

Melissa Lee Price (Dr. Missy) | [log in to unmask]
Dept. Jour/Telecom, Northwestern State University of Louisiana

I can't be a WASP, I'm Welsh.