SCREEN-L Archives

June 1995, Week 2

From:
Stephen Tropiano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 1995 10:27:04 PDT
I am travelling to London next THursday and I am interested in doing
some research in the BFI (British Film Institute) Library.  Can anyone
provide me with the address of the library (and if anyone knows) the
hours that it is open and anything I will need to show to go in and
get access to its clipping files.  I was an intern at the old BFI
library when it was on Charring Cross Road, but I am not sure of its
whereabouts these days. Any information would be helpful.

Also, is anyone aware of a Gay and Lesbian Archive in London?  Is there
something comparable to what we have here in Los Angeles.

Thanks for your help.

STEPHEN TROPIANO

"What is essential is invisible to the eye."