SCREEN-L Archives

June 1995, Week 1

From:
"D. Allen Simpson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 1995 11:28:42 -0500
In article: Film Symposium via the 'net, "D. ALLEN SIMPSON" < writes:

    Up front, excuse this message if it has already been posted on the
list. If not, this could be an *interesting* try at interactivity via
the net for a film symposium. If anyone does become a part of this
'net activity, I for one would love to get some feedback back on the list
about how the experience was, and if it works.
    Doug Simpson