SCREEN-L Archives

May 1995, Week 3

From:
Mark Langer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 1995 11:47:25 CDT
I am compiling a filmography of all silent Fleischer films to
accompany a retrospective of their work at the Pordenone Festival this
fall.  Consequently, I am trying to find the location of as many
silent Fleischer films as possible.  I would be grateful for
information as to the whereabouts of prints of any silent Fleischer
films that are in private or university collections -- archives have
pretty much been covered already.  I am particularly eager to locate
the whereabouts of the following titles:
OUT OF THE INKWELL - EXPERIMENTS NO. 1, 2 & 3
CARNIVOROUS PLANTS(1919) (was released by Kodascope Library)
THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN THE WORLD(1920)
SLIDES(1920)
POKER(1920)
THE RESTAURANT(1920)
THE BIRTH OF THE EARTH(c.1920) Kodascope Library
CARTOONLAND(1921)
MOSQUITO(1922)
SHADOWS(1923)
THE CONTEST(1923)
THE MASQUERADE(1923)
MY BONNIE(1924)
TA?RA-RA-BOOM-DER-A(1925)
NUTCRACKER SUITE(1925)
KO-KO EATS(1925)
DIXIE(1925)
SAILING, SAILING(1925)
KO-KO STEPS OUT(1925)
DOLLY GRAY(1926)
KO-KO AT THE CIRCUS(1926)
GOODBYE MY LADY LOVE(1926)
TRAIL OF THE LONESOME PINE(1926)
OH YOU BEAUTIFUL DOLL(1926)
PACK UP YOUR TROUBLES(1926)
KO-K0 KIDNAPPED(1926)
BY THE LIGHT OF THE SILVERY MOON(1926)
OLD BLACK JOE(1926)
THAT LITTLE BIG FELLOW(1926)
JINGLE BELLS(1927)
KO-KO THE CAVALIER(1927)
WAITING FOR THE ROBERT E. LEE(1927)
EAST SIDE WEST SIDE(1927)
THE MAESTRO(1927)
TELEFILM(1927)
KO-KO GOES OVER(1928)
KO-KO'S WAR DOGS(1928)
KO-KO'S CHASE(1928)
KO-KO HEAVES HO(1928)
KO-KO'S BIG PULL(1928)
KO-KO'S PARADE(1928)
KO-KO'S DOG GONE(1928)
K-KO IN THE ROUGH(1928)
KO-KO ON THE TRACK(1928)
KO-KO'S SAXAPHONIES(1928)
KO-KO'S SIGNALS(1928)
KO-KO'S FOCUS(1928)

In addition, any information that would help locate issues of the
following series distributed by Red Seal Pictures would be welcome:
"Inklings", "Carrie of the Chorus (Backstage Comedies)", "Marvels of
Motion", "Reelview", "Searchlight", "The Film Reporter" and "Animated
Hair Cartoons."

Finally, does anyone have a current address for Bray Studios, Inc?
They moved out of New York some years ago.  I'm told that they are
somewhere in Long Island or New Jersey, but cannot locate them.

Thanks.

Mark Langer

Mark Langer

Email address: [log in to unmask]