SCREEN-L Archives

May 1995, Week 1

Date:
Thu, 4 May 1995 13:19:38 CDT
Obviously you need to get Variety and Hollywood Reporter, but you may also
want to pick up Independent (independent films), American Cinematographer,
Film Critic and Lights and Sounds.
Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Pamela
aka [log in to unmask]

Hello Ladies and Gentleman.........

I am interested to know what publications/trade magazines are worth
subscribing to today.  We are a Film/TV dept. in a large print organization,
and would like to get onto the proper
trade lists.....Can you help, we would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.  GMI NYC, NY.