SCREEN-L Archives

April 1995, Week 5

From:
Darrell Varga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 16:09:07 CDT
On the issue of new technologies and the "breakdown of the narrative
paradigm," try:
-William Boddy, Archeologies of Electronic Vision and the Gendered Spectator"
Screen 35:2 (summer '94)
-See a special issue on Virtual Reality in Volume 27 (1994) of _Leonardo_
-Peter Lunenfeld "A Hybrid Theory of Computer Media" Afterimage 21 (Nov 1993)
-Bill Nichols "Work of Culture in the Age of Cybernetic Systems" Screen 29:1

THere's lots more out there on Virtual Reality, I'm doing some research in
this area myself right now. Good luck.

Darrell Varga
York University Graduate Programme in Film [log in to unmask]