SCREEN-L Archives

April 1995, Week 4

From:
Steve Milroy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 1995 15:49:30 CDT

My use of the internet is somewhat limited by my university and therefore
have to make do with ftping as my best way of getting hold of documents,
images, etc.

Basically, does anyone know of any ftp sites I can get hold of film and
television materials (ie, essays, articles, reviews, scripts, books, documents,
etc). I'm talking about research materials and not Klingon phrase books.

Could anyone help please,

Steve Milroy
University of Luton
England