SCREEN-L Archives

April 1995, Week 4

From:
Tony Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 1995 15:46:09 CDT
From: Tony Williams
English
SIUC
 Basically, I think the key people to contact in such a situation would be the
often unjustly maligned people in the fan world. While I (Hercules, Hercules
Unchained, Goliath, Goliath and the Barbarians) or Ephraim Katz might be
able to list particular titles, this request really needs the help of
experts in the peplum field. I know of,at least, one fanzine in this
area - SPAGHETTI CINEMA - the address I will look up later tonight and
pass on. However, other SCREEN-L members might have copies of magazines
such as PSYCHOTRONIC which lists the addresses of fanzines and pass on a
lot quicker than I can at present.
  Good luck, Tony Williams.