SCREEN-L Archives

April 1995, Week 4

From:
Dan Harries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 1995 14:35:51 CDT
Just a quick note to announce a few changes to the CineMedia Site (which
has grown to over 500 links to film and media resources):

The URL has been slightly altered (evidenced by the hundreds of emails I've
recently received from people not able to log in).  The correct URL for the
CineMedia Site is:

http://www.gu.edu.au/gwis/cinemedia/CineMedia.HOME.HTML

Secondly, we have re-designed the site to make it more functional and
pleasing to the eye.  This design, though, is "browser sensitive" and will
look best through Netscape 1.1 (ftp://ftp.mcom.com/netscape/).

Thanks again to all of the comments and suggestions we've received about
the site and hope it has proved to be a useful tool in work and play.

Dan Harries  ([log in to unmask])