SCREEN-L Archives

April 1995, Week 4

Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 1995 13:40:22 CDT
I have heard some reports from friends (with obviously more sources than I
have access to) that Kubrick is making the film A.I. now, but I am not sure
and have been surprised at the little discussion that has been attributed to
the subject. Everyone seems to say they can't wait for his next film and
that's about it. I can't wait either but I also desire some knowledge as to
what Mr. Kubrick is up to.