SCREEN-L Archives

April 1995, Week 4

Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 1995 13:39:39 CDT
Hi gang...I am the Regional Editor of a small publication in North Carolina
all about filmmaking in both North and South Carolina, as well as the
industry as a whole.  I am looking for good stories and interesting people
mostly having to do with the Carolina film industry - but generally all good
information within the realm of filmmaking, actors, etc. qualifies!

Please respond directly to my e-address below when you get the chance, and if
you are so inclined...I am also wishing to invite short articles from
filmmaking professionals which will allow them to reflect on their
experiences and give advice to others.  Let me hear from you if you think you
might have something to offer!

Thank you very much,