SCREEN-L Archives

April 1995, Week 4

Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 12:20:09 CDT
May I suggest Canada as a possibility, if only that exchange rate will extend
your dollar (for much the same reason a lot of american film is shot here,
i.e. Toronto).
Some schools follow (I know not which is best, but that all have produced
successful film types working here, and in New York and L.A.) ---
Simon Fraser U, Burnaby (Metro Vancouver), B.C.
York U, North York (Metro Toronto), Ontario
Ryerson U, Toronto, Ontario
Concordia U, Montreal, Quebec
Randy Kennedy
Toronto Locations/The Kinetic Opera Co
156 Curzon Street, Toronto, Ontario CANADA M4M 3B5
internet e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 416/501-6338
"We have art, so as not to die of the truth"