SCREEN-L Archives

April 1995, Week 4

From:
Sarah Shepper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 12:18:46 CDT
Hi all,
I'm looking for magazines or books, or articles, or personal knowledge about
Imax and Omnimax...not the actual movies made...but technical information
about the format.

I need any information that deals with Omni max film and

sound...specifically how sound is synchronized to omni max film.

Feel free to contact me through screen-l or through my internet address:

thanks