SCREEN-L Archives

April 1995, Week 3

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 1995 10:17:02 CDT
I know this may be a bit early, but just in case...

If you're going to be out of touch with your e-mail this summer or
if you're a student/faculty/staff member whose e-mail account will
end with the end of the semester, you should do a little SCREEN-L
housekeeping before you go.

To un-subscribe from SCREEN-L:

Send e-mail to [log in to unmask] (and *not* to [log in to unmask])
and put the following in the first line of the message:

unsubscribe SCREEN-L        or
signoff SCREEN-L

To put your subscription temporarily on hold, which, generally speaking,
I do *not* recommend because it's easy to forget all about it:

Send e-mail to [log in to unmask] (and *not* to [log in to unmask])
and put the following in the first line of the message:

set SCREEN-L nomail

When you want to start up your SCREEN-L delivery again, send mail to
[log in to unmask] with the following:

set SCREEN-L mail

Any problems?  Give me a buzz at the address below.

Have a swinging summer!

Number of the Best Actor/Actress Oscar nominees 1986-94 who played
a mentally or physically disabled person:  9.

| Jeremy Butler - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [log in to unmask] |
| SCREEN-L/SCREENsite Coordinator   http://www.sa.ua.edu/tcf/welcome.htm |
| Telecommunication & Film Dept * The University of Alabama * Tuscaloosa |