SCREEN-L Archives

April 1995, Week 3

From:
Tony Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 1995 10:14:30 CDT
I have just launched the pilot of a new UK film guide on the Web. It
would be very much appreciated if members of this newsgroup who have
access to the World Wide Web would take a look and email their comments.
This is an extract from the introduction:

"CINEASC is an online guide to What's On At The Cinema. The biggest part
of it is a guide to current films in London, but, unlike our paperbound
rivals, we will also be covering cinemas as far apart as Fife and
Somerset. Wherever you live, we hope to be able to bring you up to date
information about what's on somewhere near you. All the information in it
comes directly from the cinemas concerned and is uploaded as soon as it is
received. You should find something new every time you look and you
should find it HERE, FIRST!"

The URL is:
        http://www.gold.net/users/ae37/cineasc/index.html

Tony Scott