SCREEN-L Archives

March 1995, Week 4

From:
Gail Mazure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 1995 15:11:09 CST
        As a project for one of the courses that I am taking in my
graduate program in Library and Information Studies, I am working on an
internet resource guide for the subject area of film studies.
        I was wondering if anyone subscribed to this list has any ideas,
suggestions or comments that could be used in the guide.  I would be most
interested in any internet resources that you find helpful, or any areas
of film studies that you feel need an internet guide to.
        If you would like to help out with suggestions or comments (or
lists of favorite film studies internet resources), please e-mail me at:
        Thank you for your time,
        Gail Mazure