SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 3

Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 1995 14:43:10 CST
On Fri, 10 Feb 1995 16:57:01 CST d leconte said:
>I just wondered does anyone know the address, either e-mail or snail mail
>to ABC.  I'm interested in getting a tape of one of their 20/20 shows.

The general address for ABC is 77W. 66th Street, New York, NY 10023
(212)456-7477

A catalog of ABC educational material is available by calling
1(800)777-8100.

Both these items were located in the new file "I Saw It on TV"
compiled by Corinne Smith and now available on WWW at SCREENsite
<URL:http://www.sa/ua.edu/tcf/welcome.htm> currently under the
heading MISCELLANEA as one of Cal's Top Ten.

SCREENsite is Jeremy's new endeavor -- as though he did not have
enough to do as moderator in addition to the things the University
of Alabama pays him to do.  My contribution is as a web.scout trying
to locate sites that would be of interest to the kinds of people who
read SCREEN-L.

This is a game everyone can play who has access to the Web.  If you
find something that might interest film teachers/students tell me
or Jeremy.

Cal Pryluck, Radio-Television-Film, Temple University, Philadelphia
<[log in to unmask]>  <[log in to unmask]>