SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 3

Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 1995 11:31:04 CST
Prof. Richard Kearney of University College Dublin (Ireland) has written on
Wenders from a philosophical standpoint. Certainly in his "The Wake of
Imagination" (1988 I think) there is an appendix specifically about Wenders.
There may also be references in other books of his. Also Richard has done a
number of series' of TV interviews for Irish TV with various thinkers but I
cannot remember if Wenders was one of them or not. Unfortunately I don't know
his e-mail address but you could certainly write to him. I'm sure he would
have a positive response as he's very interested in film.

Professor Richard Kearney
Department of Philosophy,
University College Dublin,
Belfield,