SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 2

Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 20:23:08 CST

Recently Dateline aired a report based on the findings of 'The Bell Curve'.
The report was biased, shallow, wrong.

It reported Doctor against feminist.  Saying we have facct against opinion.
It did not show opposing proffesionals, I am sure they exist.

The report also said the differences did not exist across races.  point
disputed by the book they were referencing.

If this show is entertainment, ratings biased, then they did an excellent job.

If this is news, then they are imoral, incompetent, seists, shallow thinkers.

What say you?

The Queen Alien~~