SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 2

From:
Mikel Koven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 20:14:52 CST
I am delurking long enough to ask any and all out there if they can
forward me towards any film journals (I know, it seems like a daft
question, however ...)

I am aware of Screen and CineAction (as well as Camera Obscura for
feminist theory), but, for example are either The Velvet Light Trap or
Literature Film Quarterly still publishing?

My interests lie in academic journals, rather than technical or general
interest (i.e. Sight and Sound or American Film, American
Cinematographer, etc.)

I'm forever reading this list, so feel free to post via the group (in
case anyone else might want to know) or post me direct at the address below.

Thanks,
Mikel Koven