SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 1

Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 1995 14:59:21 CST
Hello all...

We publish a magazine about filmmaking in the carolina's.

I'm looking for profiles of interesting people (in front of OR behind the
camera) and information about film projects (recent, present and/or future)
to publish.  Perhaps your own profile would be of public interest if you have
worked in our area in the capacity of filmmaking (screenwriting, tech
support, acting, etc.)  Or you know of someone interesting who would
illuminate our pages!   I'm searching, but it needs to relate to North or
South Carolina!  If any of you can be of some assistance, then I would be
most excited to hear back from you at your earliest convenience!

I do need feedback almost immediately as we have an editorial schedule to
fill - I have only yesterday gotten the idea to join this Screen-L list!

Thanks for your generous support; one can always count on the folks in the
"arts," it seems!  You can just e-mail me personally so as to not clog up the
list...Thanx!

[log in to unmask]  (internet)
or
DandyDane (America on Line)