SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 1

From:
David Desser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 1995 16:44:33 CST
Been noticing lately how little motivated I am to go out to the movies.
Dragged myself to see BAD COMPANY and was sorry I did so. Has anyone
noticed besides me how, lately at least, there is much more of interest on
television, from CBS' Monday night lineup, to NBC's Thursday night line-up,
to HOMICIDE? And has anyone else come to the conclusion that A&E deserves
a world of credit for brining us CRACKER with the awesome Robbie Coltrane.
Or has Hollywood demographics based me by now that I'm on the other side of
40?

DD

David Desser,UIUC Cinema Studies
2109 FLB/707 S. Mathews, Urbana, IL 61801
217/244-2705