SCREEN-L Archives

January 1995, Week 1

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 1995 11:05:14 CST
Author:  [log in to unmask] (MGMax1919) at SMTP-LINK
Date:    1/5/95 11:52 PM

I just saw an ad in Sight & Sound for Hitler: A Film (better known as Our
Hitler back in my programming days).  So it has evidently been released in
PAL format, but never in the US to my knowledge.

Bhaji will probably reach video eventually but is still sort of making the
rounds, I believe.
[log in to unmask] (Michael Gebert)

"There are millions to be made out here and the only competition is
idiots." --Herman Mankiewicz