SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 1

From:
Kurt Violett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 1994 09:55:42 -0500
think were mentioned.  Arnold Swartzenegar and Danny Devito were twin
brothers in the movie so adequately named "Twins".  Then there was Hayley
Mills who played both the twins in the Disney movie, "The Parent Trap".
Finally, I don't if this would count as a twins movie, but there was the film
"Raising Cain" with John Lithgow.

--
Kurt Violett

"It ain't over till the fat