SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 1

From:
hong james tze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 1994 01:13:17 -0600
I'm heading for USC's M.F.A. filmmaking program in early January, and I'd
appreciate any helpful info on housing, such as prices, good locations,
university housing, etc.  Any other helpful hints or info about the
program is alo appreciated.

Are any of you film students at USC?  Or have you been?

Again, any info would help.

Please reply to my address or with a post.

Thanks.

James