SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 1

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 1994 15:51:20 CST
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Schoolhouse Rock
Date: 30 Nov 94 11:00:36 GMT

>Does anyone know where I can get a compilation soundtrack of ABC's Saturday
 morning educational cartoon Schoolhouse Rock?

As a kid I had the *Multiplication Rock* album and played the grooves out of
it. That would best be found today in a garage sale or resale shop. Don't know
about a *Schoolhouse Rock* soundtrack though. This was an ABC (co-)production
so I would try there.

ABC Network
7 Lincoln Square
New York, NY 10023